It will help you to improve as a professional!
Only 20 places per year are available!
That's why we present you the program:
"The current organization of drug supply: the legal and regulatory framework (Market Access)"
This is a unique educational program of I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University), Department of organization of drug supply and pharmacoeconomics (head of department professor Yagudina R. I.) is conducted once a year with a limited number of quotas for training.
The educational program includes:
·The history of Market Access: birthplace and author
· How to overcome the administrative burdens of medicines in Russia?
· Are there any rules of «classic» Market Access? (key features will be covered)
· Foreign experience: What tools of Market Access can be used?
· It’s happened: You are in Market Access department. The eternal question of where to start and what departments to communicate?
· Development of Market Access strategy of the company independently
· Regional specificity of Market Access of the pharmaceutical market of Russia.
We have trained representatives of the largest pharmaceutical companies Astrazeneca, Fresenius-kabi, BMS, Roche, Chiesi, Novartis, Celgene and others, it is more than 120 highly qualified specialists in the sphere of the pharmaceutical industry.
The dates of the program this year – 30, 31 October and 1 November 2017
Lessons are in the form of evening classes, we appreciate your time!
And yes, we also provide spacious free parking. This is important.
The target audience of the course for the employees of pharmaceutical companies: medical advisors, heads of departments, product managers and regional managers in contact with the decision makers.
All specialists trained by us just talking about it. The reason for this is a unique authorial program and the high professionalism of speakers.
In case you are interested, all questions and applications for participation in free form can be sent to the address email@example.com or by phone at(968) 058-55-17